I miss lots of things:
My brother
Being thin
Sleeping past 7 a.m.
Being in school
Being short enough to lay full out in the bathtub (so, basically, I miss being 8)
Chiclets gum
My black blazer that I think I accidentally gave away to charity
Arches in my feet
Cobourg beach
Whistler and walking the Valley Trail home, no matter where I lived.
Being pregnant
Nursing
Little boy sleepers
My striped mittens
Truck stops
Having everything I own fit into a backpack
Ireland - a place I've never been, except in dreams.
Popular Posts
- Writing Challenge: Favourite Colour and Five Fears
- Writing Challenge: Something I Miss
- Writing Challenge: Quotes to Live By
- For Matt On His 10th Birthday
- Family Rules: 2015
- Writing Challenge: Days 20-23 Because I Cannot Keep Up
- Writing Challenge: Days 25 and 26
- 30-Day Writing Challenge DAY THREE: My Earliest Memory
- 30 Day Writing Challenge: DAY FOUR (10 Interesting Things About Me)
- Writing Challenge: Two Words That Make me Laugh
Tuesday, 24 November 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment