Thursday 9 April 2015

Welcome, Sailors!

And so...a new journey begins.

I "retired" my old blog "Life With Bellymonster" in August of 2014. At that time, the stories I wanted to share were not mine to tell. Most of them still aren't, though perhaps one day, they will be.

However, it  became apparent, by the rapid and almost immediate lengthening of my Facebook status updates, that I simply cannot NOT blog. Somewhere, I still needed a place to share the extraordinary lessons I am learning as I move through my days. They are not always happy ones, but nor are they always hard. I have also discovered, in sharing, that the lessons are not only mine: there is much to be said for letting another's story change one's own.

Safe harbour


Mostly, I hope that this space will become a harbour of sorts - where I can share and reflect upon the stories others bring to my sphere. And where you can dip your feet and heart in, every now and again, for some inspiration, or simply, a shoring-up.


5 comments:

  1. So glad to see that you're blogging again. You have such an amazing gift. I've laughed out loud, shed a tear and been enlightened by your beautifully written stories. Thank you for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my friend! So glad to have you along, after all these years. Love that you're here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading your stories Liz. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Lass...how lovely to see you! Let's make this the summer we meet, for real!

      Delete
    2. That sounds great Liz.....happy Friday

      Delete