Thursday 26 November 2015

Writing Challenge: Days 25 and 26

Another double post because I can't keep up...


Day 25: Four weird things about me

1.  Whenever I travel over water, via a bridge, I hold my breath the whole way. Also, I worry that I might drive the van directly over the edge of things at any moment. This feeling rises up when I'm passing transport trucks on the highway, too.

2. I didn't used to mind driving on the 401. Now, if I have to go past Oshawa, Peterborough or Kingston (coincidentally, my "limit" cities for hockey games and tournaments, if *I* am required to drive there) I have tons of anxiety and once chewed through six packs of spearmint gum in three hours.

3. I am afraid of things that live in water. I watched "River Monsters" once and feel that it was, quite possibly, once of the worst decisions of my whole life. And I've made some super bad ones...

4. I am addicted to J.D. Robb novels and have read every single one of them, so far. I have almost read every novel written by Nora Roberts, too. I may have a teensy little problem...

Day 26: Things I'd Say to an Ex

I'm sorry.

I love you.

Thank you.







No comments:

Post a Comment